The world of motorcycles is about to get a whole lot more exciting with the coming release of the new 2023 Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner and the new Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine!
The Next Gen Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner
The new Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner is a cutting-edge tuning device that has been specifically designed for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. This powerful tuner allows riders to unleash the full potential of their bike's engine, giving them an unparalleled riding experience. With the Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner, riders can manually adjust a range of parameters, including air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, and engine speed. This allows riders to fine-tune their bike's performance to suit their individual riding style and preferences.
But that's not all - the Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner also features a whole host of advanced features that take motorcycle tuning to the next, upgraded, level. It also includes Bluetooth connectivity, which allows riders to connect the tuner to their smartphone and make multiple adjustments on the fly. And thanks to its compact and rugged design, the Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner is built to withstand even the most demanding riding conditions.
The new Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner is available for 2021 and later Softail, Grand American Touring, CVO, and Trike models.
Bigger and Better with the New Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine released in 2023
The real breakout star of the show though is the new Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine. This absolute powerhouse of an engine is the most powerful V-twin engine ever produced by Harley-Davidson, boasting an impressive 135 cubic inches of displacement. With its massive bore and stroke, the Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine delivers a whopping, incredible, AMAZING 143 FT-LBS OF TORQUE, making it one of the most powerful production motorcycle engines in the world!
And it keeps getting better! The Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine isn't just about upgrading to more raw power - it's also built to last. The engine features a wide range of high-performance components, including:
- New 68mm throttle body and matching CNC-machined intake manifold, originally developed for Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle factory racing team engines, to maximize airflow to the engine.
- Screamin’ Eagle Extreme CNC-ported cylinder heads provide significantly improved efficiency of cylinder filling, leading to more explosive power and increased rear-wheel torque when compared to stock. High-performance valve springs remain stable with the high-lift cam and in high-RPM operation.
- Screamin’ Eagle Pro Billet Cam Plate and Oil Pump provides higher pressure when the oil is hot to keep pressure drops to a minimum.
- New 10.7:1 high-compression forged pistons.
- SE8-517 high-lift camshaft, high-performance cam bearing and high-performance tappets.
- Patent-protected 4.31-inch steel sleeve cylinders and new 4 5/8-inch flywheel (bore x stroke is 4.31 x 4.625).
- New high-capacity 6.8 gram/second fuel injectors.
- Screamin’ Eagle Ventilator Extreme Air Cleaner and Screamin’ Eagle Street Cannon mufflers (each sold separately) are not required but are highly recommended for peak performance.
It also includes a reinforced crankcase and cylinder heads, ensuring that it can handle the massive power output without breaking a single drop of sweat.
Together, the Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner and the new Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine represent the pinnacle of Harley-Davidson's successful engineering prowess. Whether you're a seasoned rider looking to go beyond and push your bike to the limit or a fresh newcomer to the world of motorcycles, these new powerful tools are sure to take your riding experience to the next level.
If you're a Harley-Davidson enthusiast looking to customize your riding experience and take it to the street, then don't wait any longer to get your order in on the new Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner and the Screamin' Eagle 135 Crate Engine. They are sure to transform your bike into a true powerhouse on all of your future roads.
To learn more about these cutting-edge Harley-Davidson products, call Wilkins Harley-Davidson today at 802-476-6104 or put in a parts request online. Our performance professionals will help you choose the right products to fit your needs and will answer any questions you may have. Your upgraded riding experience is right around the corner!